luni, 28 noiembrie 2011

I have turned the page!


--> -->
 Hi everyone!

I consider that life is like a book and I’m its writer. Another milestone was overcome this year and that’s mean I need to turn the page. So, I start writing on a new blank leaf and it’s going to be amazing.
I’m happy to announce that my new blog is ready and future seems to be really bright. I want to say BIG THANK YOU to Costin for his support and …this blog costs him many, many sleepless nights. As long as he believes in my ability to succeed and encourages me  to be a photographer, I feel that I can “rule the world”.  This new blog and new website is a Christmas gift for me and I’m jumping like a kid. The best gift ever!  BIG THANK YOU goes to Adrian Parfenie for his critical eye and precious advices. Also, my BIG THANK YOU refers to Lucian Alexe for inspiration and willingness to help. Guys, you are fabulous!
I feel confident and jazzy. Join me on my blog to see our latest work.
Be sure to update your Bookmarks!

Natalia

Niciun comentariu: